THE CORONA ART CHALLENGE
The World Health Organization (WHO) announced the corona virus outbreak a public health emergency of international concern; it has spread across the globe.
Express your thoughts in form of an artwork from the comfort of your home.
The topic for the artwork is Corona Virus and participants shall be at liberty to use their creativity to depict any aspect related to the deadly Covid-19 ranging from precautions, preventions, lifestyle, healthcare, streets, counter measures or any other learnings during the current outbreak.
Let’s all get together and dedicate our art to the authorities and healthcare professionals and the victims fighting the Corona Virus Pandemic!
- Individual Participation
- All the entries will be divided in below mentioned age groups & Evaluation will be done accordingly.
- – GROUP A – 5 years to 9 years
– GROUP B – 10 years to 13 years
– GROUP C – 14 years to 17 years
– GROUP D – 18 years and above
- The decision of organizers is binding on all participants
- Registration fees: Rs.20.00 per entry. (multiple entries allowed)
- Registration Fees has to be paid using Google Pay Barcode or via IMPS/NEFT Bank transfer (Details mentioned below).
- Registration fees are Non-Refundable
- Competition brief will be sent to you after successful registration.
- Registrations are open only for a limited period.
- Size of the artwork has to be A4
- Any form or type of paper can be used.
- Participants have to email the colour scanned copy of the artwork in jpeg/pdf format.
- Email to be sent to [email protected]
- Email subject line should be ‘Name of the competition – name of the participant’
- Submission deadline: 20th April, 2020 23:55 hrs
- Surprise gifts across all categories
- Trophy , Medal & Certificates for the Winner
- Participation certificates for all
For any queries, contact us at +91 7709677086 or Email us at [email protected]